Two-Mass Vibrating Screens
General Kinematics Two-Mass Screens are unequalled in efficiency and performance. GK’s proven two-mass drive system reduces electrical consumption and increases screening efficiency over traditional direct drive (brute force) designs. Options include replaceable decks, multiple decked units, banana style decks, and special corrosion resistant finishes. GK Two-Mass screens are available in standard and custom sizes to easily fit into existing processes. General Kinematics Two-Mass Screens all include the following features:
- Two-mass design achieves up to 5 times electrical savings over typical direct drive screens (150 HP+ compared to GK’s 30 HP) .
- GK Two-Mass Screens are load responsive. The higher the tonnages, the higher the screening efficiencies.
- Two-mass design maintains stroke level, while brute force loses stroke as more material is added.
- The GK Two-Mass screen is “plug and play.” Simply plug it in and you are up and running.
- Compact, low HP vibratory motors are mounted to the unit for fast change-outs.
Two-Mass Banana Screens
General Kinematics Two-Mass Banana Screens do more work with less energy. Using a Two-Mass drive system reduces required horsepower by up to two-thirds, and eliminates large motors, belts, and bearings found in direct drive designs.Custom designed to your process, GK's screens can include multiple decks using any style of screen surface.